Saturday, September 1, 2012

Resplendent Nightmare Pre-Orders!



And so August has ended, which means Resplendent Nightmare is now available for pre-order! Pre-orders will ship free worldwide, and be available for a full month until October 1st. The print and rest of the collection will be released on Halloween (October 31st). All pre-orders will ship before the actual release date, to ensure you get them by this date (depending on amount of pre-orders/interest I may ship them out even earlier so you can have them for that weekend right before Halloween).

♡MissChubi

3 comments:

  1. Everything you do is just so lovely ;_;

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite Lolita theme/motif? OR what type of print would you like to see that hasn't been done before, etc.?

    The funny thing is that I have been thinking of this question before I even read it as one of the requirements!

    You know how some brands are taking famous pieces of artwork and using them to make prints? I would love to see a collaboration done with Leilani Joy. I just recently discovered her and I love her artwork! I found her on youtube, but here is her website where you can view her artwork. She also has an Esty store where you can get her artwork on buttons, keychains, iphone covers, etc. http://www.leilanijoy.com/

    She has some pieces that really reads as Lolita to me, but honestly I would love to wear any of her artwork on a dress or skirt, even on a bag! Here is her youtube channel. I hope you get a chance to look at her stuff, I think that the two of you could make some awesome looking stuff! (if it would be something she is interested in doing which I hope it is!!!)
    -Lolita Doll 11

    ReplyDelete