Saturday, August 6, 2011

Continued Fabric Hunt, Some Cupcakes, and a Pig

Yesterday I continued my fabric hunt for my current Wa-Lolita commission. Despite having a horrible day, I did manage to pick up my needed fabric, as well as bake some delicious cupcakes.

^^The rest of my needed fabric - a bit more of the purple cotton, and the bright pink! :3 (The colors are a bit off, and are more vibrant in person /:)

^^I picked up a new pan while I was out as well - it's Wilton, and just lovely!

^Cupcake time! I originally was supposed to make 6 dozen cupcakes for this family reunion thing I'm going to today, buuuut it turns out I only needed to bake 2 dozen of my german chocolate goodness instead ^_^

^^Fresh out of the oven :3

^^Iced! (Honestly, I don't even like german chocolate anything, but everyone else does so whatevs.)

^^Boxed, and ready to go! ♥

Oh, and one more thing! I made a plushy just for a really special little girl's birthday earlier this week:

^^No! The special girl is not me! >_< This little girl just turned 3 and has a real affinity for pigs. I'm sure the plushy will probably be as big as she is, lol ♥

Anyways, that's it for now. I meant to upload this yesterday/last night, but I didn't have a chance because I was spazzing out  most the day D: I'm actually getting ready to leave to go to the aforementioned party thing, so I'll leave you with the outfit I'm going to be wearing: 


Miss Chubi

No comments:

Post a Comment