Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Preview

If you've seen my latest Facebook status, I stated I was working on something new. I also mentioned fleece and stuffing. Well guess what my Monday Preview is?




That's right - something soft and cuddly - made of fleece and stuffed :3 I actually finished a few prototypes today, and I'll be posting them sometime this week. Tomorrow's my mother's birthday, so I'll be spending the majority of my day with her.

I also have a super cute JSK I've been working on for the past week, but I haven't been able to finish it. /: Look forward to seeing that as my next Monday Preview if not sooner ^_^

Ooh, and one more thing! I acquired a DeviantArt account last nite. I'll be working on getting a new button up over there <----, but until then this link should suffice. I know it seems kinda random, but I'd really like to get more involved in the community, and this is my way of reaching out ^__^ There's only a few pieces posted so far, but I'm working on getting the rest of my work uploaded.

Miss Chubi
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment