Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Punk Lolita Skirt Picture Spam

This is the finished piece from yesterday's Preview ^_^ I didn't think I'd be able to take any pictures because it's been super overcast and rainy all day ;__; It's supposed to be like that all week, so I went ahead and gave it a shot! The pictures came out a lot better than anticipated, and I had a lot of fun with my new tripod! ^__^ I've gotta say, my clothing looks so much better being worn than just hanging on a mannequin. Get ready for the picture spam:


^My personal favorite <3






^I've been working on growing out my nails, and this is the only pic you can really see them ^_^

I also made a few gifs because.... I thought they were super cute and couldn't help myself :3



This piece is now in my shop - go give it a visit for all the details ^_^

<3
Miss Chubi

No comments:

Post a Comment