Monday, August 27, 2012

Matsuricon... not~

If you've seen my latest vlog, I talked excitedly about all the upcoming cons and things I'll be participating at. This past weekend was Matsuricon, a small local con that I always seem to forget about. This year I was asked to participate in the J-Fashion show by a friend who was helping put it on. I gladly agreed, but didn't get a whole lot of information, so I was a little wary about the whole thing. However, I ended up coming down with a random stomach bug and was down for the count Saturday night, and all of Sunday (I literally spent my entire Sunday slumped on the couch playing video games - something I haven't done in quite a while, tbh). So no, I did not participate in or even attend Matsuricon at all this year. Since it was sorta at the last minute that I was asked, and hadn't previously planned on going (because, like I said - it's a con I always seem to forget about), it's not like I lost money spent on pre-regging or anything. Nope. The only thing I lost was an opportunity and spending all weekend Loli'd up.

Stay tuned for daily blog posts (another one will be coming today!) detailing my new print/line all this week~

♡MissChubi

No comments:

Post a Comment