Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plushy Week! Day 3

So this blogging-every-day thing.. I kinda like it. It's helping me stay on task and ensure I get a lot of stuff accomplished in one day. Having said that, I don't have any progress photos to share today. I did get a lot of things done yesterday, I just failed to take pictures, and would rather surprise you all tomorrow with the greatness of this Wa-Lolita co-ord.

So I'll get straight to the point and introduce today's plushie....


...Kitty Face! You probably haven't seen much of her in recent photos.. you see black is pretty difficult to photograph in my low-light situation. To get these, I had to work extra hard and take twice as many photos as I did for my other Plushie Faces. That being said, you can find lovely Kitty Face in my shop now! She enjoys staying in the dark and listening to gloomy music while she sleeps the day away in her favorite Goth or Kuro Lolita's dungeon of a bedroom.


Thanks to all of you who've kept up with me thus far ^_^ Tomorrow I promise to post incredible progress pics, as well as reveal my last Plushie Face.

<3
Miss Chubi

No comments:

Post a Comment