Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tigger Wa-Lolita = Finished!

As promised, my Tigger commission has been fully completed! Luckily, today was also semi-sunny which is terrific news for shooting indoors without lights, as I do. Now, onto the photos!

^^Ahhh - the finished piece in all it's lovely glory! ♡ (There's also legwarmers that go with this, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to show them with the outfit, so I've photographed them with the other accessories at the end.)



^^Ooh, the tail! I stuffed it so it's all plushy and squishy :3 The bow is also removable, of course.

^^Skirt definitely has some major poof-potential.


^^A closer view of the seams and hem of the skirt ruffles.




^^There's nothing like a nice stiff collar ^_^

^^All the accessories! It's sorta hard to tell what's going on here because of all the stripes.. but there's the legwarmers: they're lined in fleece for support and to keep a nice shape, and they're elasticized at the top; the tail: it's attached to a piece of elastic, so it's basically a belt, and can be worn under or over skirts; headband: includes Tigger ears, which I've stuffed a bit to keep their shape and for the sake of cuteness. They're attached to both the headband and the bows to keep everything together.

Aaaand that's it! I've got quite a few projects I'm working on (y'know, like that other Wa-Lolita commission :3), so I'll be posting again real soon!

Miss Chubi

No comments:

Post a Comment